Terms and Conditions
PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
The Big Bad Wolf Pack program exercises compliance of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("Act"). This Policy is to help you better understand the manner in which we manage your personal data, and to detail the options available to you to access or limit the use of the information you provide. The Act requires Big Bad Wolf Books to obtain your consent for the usage and processing of your personal data.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
The personal data collected and processed by us may include:
- Your Name and Identity Card number
- Contact details including phone number, email address, postcode and state of residence
- Credit card ownership status
- Any other personal data required for the purposes as set out below
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
The personal data we collect is used for purposes including, without limitation:
- to process your Membership application
- to operate your Account
- to facilitate access to and use any services related to your Account
- to make decisions in relation to Members, including (without limitation), suspension or termination of Membership and services
- to confirm, update and enhance your records
- to monitor volume and spending information
- to conduct market research and/or statistical analysis
- to identify and (if possible) prevent fraud
- for marketing purposes (subject to any objections received and/or consent obtained, for which see below)
- to communicate with members via SMS blast, telemarketing or email blast
- to promote offers on Big Bad Wolf promos and events and those of our business Partners
- to reply to enquiries made via call, email, letters, faxes, or online
- to fulfil requests including redemption and employment requests
- to administer your participation in contests
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be kept confidential but such personal data may be provided to the following parties for the purposes set out above:
- to our business Partners (including promotional or short-term Partners) and/or any other company that is permitted to supply products and/or services to Members.
- any agents, service providers and/or subcontractors of Big Bad Wolf Books and its affiliates;
- any person to whom Big Bad Wolf Books proposes to transfer any of its rights and/or duties relating to the programme;
- and/or any other person(s) required or permitted by law or any regulatory authority.
All parties mentioned above are required to protect the confidentiality of the personal data they receive.
NON-PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
Failure to disclose sufficient personal data may result in us being unable to provide you with the full range of services under the programme.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
The Act allows you the right to access the personal data you have submitted. You may at any time update or amend the information provided to us simply by updating your details online or at a Big Bad Wolf Pack service counter.
YOUR OPTIONS & HOW TO CONTACT US
You may at any time make a request in writing to limit the processing and use of your Personal Data, including to prevent usage of your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing.
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 03-5614 4774 or call us at 03 5614 4884.
For as long as you remain a Member in the programme your information will remain with Big Bad Wolf Books and we will take all practicable steps to ensure the security of the data at all times from any unauthorized access. Big Bad Wolf Books will endeavor not to disclose any personally identifiable information to any organization unless necessary to operate the programme and/or as set out in this Privacy Notice.
Big Bad Wolf Books reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any material changes will be posted on our website with the updated Privacy Notice.
Big Bad Wolf Books Sdn Bhd.